What to look for in a home security camera in Newburgh
So many homeowners in Newburgh want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the best components to include as you customize your smart home’s security. Even though free-standing cameras are of use when set up appropriately, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Newburgh? You’ll be happy to know these important components have more conveniences than previous iterations. You may watch real-time streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. You’ll even have easy access to your security cameras through a centralized in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Newburgh
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a whole new level. These vital parts of your home security system can be found with a diverse array of features like bi-directional audio, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will react instantly. If odd behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will form next to the lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their visibility when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Look for devices with cloud storage capabilities and the capacity to review footage right from your smartphone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in Newburgh are frequently paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You are able to review live feeds or saved segments and even engage or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your mobile device when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion sensors means your cameras will engage if unusual action occurs. You’ll even get an update on your smartphone.
- Speak to visitors or family: Need to touch base with your children once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional communications so you are able to chat with anyone captured by your camera.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit provides the opportunity to designate the specific part of your property you wish your camera to watch over. This will be beneficial to better define the movement you surveil as you aren’t going to want updates whenever a car goes by on the street.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Newburgh. All that remains is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Call (845) 640-5419 to begin or complete the following form to engage our home protection and automation professionals.