You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for defending your property and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Newburgh home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to help you when you need them most.