How does home monitoring work in Newburgh?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for defending your property and loved ones. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Newburgh home monitoring works
When you opt for professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security representatives at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your property or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to help you when you need them most.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making certain family members are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm tripping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to notice the warning of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Newburgh home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components go through this vital, centralized command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a disaster takes place, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Newburgh security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and order a fully integrated Newburgh smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, call (845) 640-5419 or fill out the form below to start.